This agreement was written in English (US). To the extent any translated version of this agreement conflicts with the English version, the English version controls.
Date of Last Revision: May 23, 2017
Disclaimer of Liability
- PRWIRE Asia shall not be responsible for and shall disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, your or your company’s personal information or material and information transmitted over our system.
- All documents published on PRWIRE Asia are submitted by third parties and the owner has no responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in such documents. PRWIRE Asia expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. The owner shall not be liable for any damages arising from the use of information available from this server, as long as no wilful or grossly negligent fault on the owner’s part. You are advised to use the information contained in this site at your own risk.
- From time to time this website may include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience. They do not indicate that we endorse the website(s). PRWIRE Asia has no liability for the content of the linked website(s).
Authorization of rights
By using the Service, you are authorising the below rights:
- Right to use press releases
You grant PRWIRE Asia and its related companies, affiliates, contractors, suppliers, customers, and partners a WORLDWIDE, IRREVOCABLE, non-exclusive, and unlimited right to use as-is, make edit, distribute, monetize, sell, publish, store, and archive your press releases.
- Right to share contact details
You declare that the information and content published, including your details and issuer’s details are truthful and authentic. You agree and thereby provide authorization for PRWIRE Asia to share your details and issuer’s details should the press release is inquired.
- Right to use press releases
Site Material & Content
- This website contains material which is owned by PRWIRE Asia. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- All submissions published on PRWIRE Asia can be copied, utilized and printed PROVIDED there is a reference made i.e. providing a link to the article and citing PRWIRE Asia as the source.
Content Quality Guidelines
- The documents submitted to PRWIRE Asia shall not contain any content that is obscene, libellous, slanderous or otherwise defamatory, false or misleading or which violates any copyright, right of privacy or publicity or other right of any person and agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations, including to all those applicable laws, rules and regulations relating to “SPAM”.
- No promotional press releases will be accepted as our service should not be used for your advertisements. Company’s website URL that contains pop up and popunders ads will also not be accepted. Such press releases will be removed from our database without any notifications. Members are not allowed to misuse our service in order to promote their services violating press release submission conditions. Violation will result in permanent removal of account and their releases.
- You are advised to refer the content quality guidelines when submitting a press release. PRWIRE Asia reserves the right to approve/reject any submission.
Press Release Approval
- PRWIRE Asia promises a turn around time of up to 24 hours for a submitted press release to be processed.
- At any circumstances, the owner reserves the right at all times and without previous notification, to approve, disapprove or remove parts or all the published/ submitted documents as long as it is deemed inappropriate to be published. All decisions made by the Owner are FINAL. Please note that the Owner will not enter into correspondence concerning any decisions made.
Press Release Take Down
- PRWIRE Asia, distribution partners, distribution partners and downstream media partners/endpoints reserve the right to publish or unpublish, keep or remove, edit, process, enable or disable content or releases, in part or in full, without prior notification. By using the Service, you agree that the above does not constitute a reason for refund or non-performance. We clearly understand PRWIRE Asia and downstream endpoints reserve full control over their sites, content and resources, and is not liable, mandated or responsible to publish or keep-alive any of the content or releases received.
- If you wish to have a release to be taken down kindly submit your request using this form. A handling fee of $20 will be charged for each request.
When using the Service you agree that all payment obligations are noncancelable and all payments made are non refundable. PRWIRE Asia has a strict no-refund policy.
Fair Usage Policy
PRWIRE Asia’s fair usage policy is designed to prevent fraud & abuse of our products. By using the Service, you agree that PRWIRE Asia reserves the right to limit usage of extremely heavy users that are abusing our products to engage in illegitimate activities. The following is a non-exhaustive list of practices that would not be considered Legitimate Use:
- re-selling of content distribution
- excessive distributions/spams
- sharing account access between unauthorized users